Thursday, July 25, 2013

OOTD-Outfits of the Day

Today Carly and I were doing a little birthday party shopping, and I figured we looked decent enough for some OOTD (outfit if the day) pics! I guess you can be the real judge! Carly always looks adorable!
My flats are from American Eagle and Carly's sandals are from Target!
Carly's tank and leggings are from Baby Gap, and her headband is handmade by me :)
I chose to try out the chambray on denim look (is it a look??).My shirt is from J Crew and my shorts are from American Eagle. My leather fringe cross body was a gift from many years ago. 
Thanks to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Carly's favorite show, I managed to paint my nails! Woohoo!! I went with this reddish coral color called Lost Without My GPS from OPI and I used this Philosophy Lip Shine in Vanilla Birthday Cake. 
No accessories today other than my watch and diamond studs- simple and baby proof! I didn't feel like getting my earlobes pulled today...

Hope everyone is having a great week! I am working on a post, so hopefully it will be up within the next day or so!! 

1 comment:

  1. I like your flats! I'm going to look for those! Carly looks like she's popping a pose in that first picture. That left foot has some attitude!

    ReplyDelete