Monday, April 8, 2013

Decisions, Decisions....

As you can see, I have given the blog a bit of a face lift! If you have ever had a blog, or had a MySpace back in the day (holla!), then you know the options of customizing it are positively endless....which is a problem for me. My husband will be the first to tell you that I got the rearranging gene from my mother and am constantly changing the looks of things. There are so many websites for blogger backgrounds, and since I am just getting into the world of blogging....my head is literally spinning from all the options I have! I won't say this is the last time it will change....so if by the next time you come back it's different....don't be surprised!
The last background I had and the current one are both from The Cutest Blog on the Block. If anyone knows of any other sites for free blogger backgrounds, let me know! Or maybe don't...it could create a larger problem (Ha!)! Thanks for being patient with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment